|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
Roadside Assistance Consultant
- Part time, 30 hours per week across 5 days
- Day roster working between the hours of 6\:00am to 6\:30pm
- Monday to Sunday – working two weekends in every four
- 2 weeks fulltime training upon commencement
In this role you will take inbound calls from our members who have broken down on the roadside and require assistance in their hour of need. Working quickly, and often under pressure, you will determine the members location, input data into our database and ensure membership details are current and accurate. Your calm and professional customer service approach will provide reassurance to our members who are often in dangerous or stressful situations.
- Take inbound calls from members in their time of need
- Ensure Members’ personal and vehicle details are accurately updated in the database
- Adherence to RACQ and Contact Centre policies and procedures
- Provide Members with information, such as entitlements, benefits, and other suitable options
- Work in a supportive and structured call centre environment
- Customer service experience
- Strong listening, problem solving and communication skills
- Good technology skills with quick and accurate data entry
- Resilient, goal orientated and enjoy working in a structured environment
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks, too;
- Free Roadside Assistance
- Significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
- Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You’ve got this
Please Note; you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process