|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Great career opportunity in our Corporate & Diversified Industrials portfolio
- Bring your Corporate or Institutional Banking experience and shine
- Further develop your sector exposure within this highly impactful and engaged team
- Sydney CBD location
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an opportunity for an Associate Director to join our team.
Reporting to the Director, Client Management & Execution (CME), the Associate Director is a key senior team member and part of a high performing team that provides credit analysis, deal execution and portfolio risk management functions across the Diversified Industrial sector.
A key aspect of the role is to deliver client centric solutions in conjunction with the Client Coverage team . You will build on your existing credit/analytical skills, playing a key role in driving superior client outcomes and delivering world class client relationships.
What you will bring
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Business (or a related discipline);
- extensive banking experience, ideally gained in a Corporate or Institutional Banking environment;
- strong skills in credit, financial modelling & analysis;
- a proven background in transaction structuring and legal documentation;
- exceptional inter-personal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a high performing team environment and connect with clients and key internal stakeholders.
By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & well-being benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.