|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Build your career in a highly engaged and successful team
- Use your expertise to drive positive outcomes for our customers
- Committed to working flexibly
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an opportunity for an Associate Director in Divisional Controls, which is NAB’s 1st line risk management function. This role will be supporting the Personal Everyday Banking business, with a specific focus on deposit and transaction account products, digital wallets and a digitally led customer onboarding experience.
Reporting to the Head of Divisional Controls, the Associate Director Divisional Controls is responsible for:
- Development and regular maintenance of the Personal Everyday Banking risk profile, to ensure key risk drivers and regulatory obligations are well understood and pro-actively managed via an effective control environment.
- Drive uplift in risk maturity with a focus on providing fair outcomes for customers.
- Engaging and managing senior stakeholders to implement and improve business processes through the use/integration of the risk and compliance framework.
- Issue and operational risk event management, including root cause analysis.
What you will bring
You are an experienced operational risk and compliance professional, with the ability to operate in a high performing team that takes a practical approach to solving issues and adapts to changing priorities quickly. Ideally you will have experience in financial product management and design, or in a distribution or retail environment. Extensive experience in operational risk management disciplines, including controls assurance
- Passionate about taking a leading role in driving the controls transformation agenda with a specific focus on improving the control
- A plain-speaking risk professional with high commercial acumen and excellent ability to influence, across all levels of the organisation
- Strategic, resilient and resourceful
By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted