|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Opportunity for Analyst | Senior Financial Planner Adviser Support
- Be part of this progressive and agile culture
As an Analyst you will be responsible for supporting a team of Advisers to successfully manage and develop their business, by providing exceptional administrative and marketing support. In this role, you will have a strong focus on adding value to the client relationship by building rapport and developing outstanding client engagement and communication.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Provide a high level of administrative support to the team/s and respond to client queries in an efficient and effective manner.
- Establish and maintain client accounts.
- Monitor and maintain the Sophisticated Investor Register, Account Categorisation, Client Risk Profiling and Statement of Advice (where applicable) to ensure all compliance obligations are met.
- Proactively manage risk and compliance though performing and adhering to policies, processes and procedures, and escalating any events, losses, breaches as incurred.
- Management of the team/s prospects and opportunities, ensuring Salesforce is up-to-date, and providing the advice team with reporting as required.
- Assist team/s in preparing Statements of Advice (SOA), pitch documents, portfolio reviews and marketing material.
- Arrange and manage the team/s schedule and team events as required.
- Provide factual market and economic information in accordance with your Letter of Authority (LOA).
- Liaise with Operations as required to facilitate workflow.
- Support the advice team/s to execute and deliver business-wide initiatives and opportunities to achieve desired outcomes.
Your Capabilities, Experience & Qualifications will include:
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role within a Financial Services organisation.
- Proven stakeholder management skills coupled with the ability to work both in a team environment and independently.
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to prioritise successfully during periods of competing obligations.
- Ideally have a working knowledge of finance.
- A relevant qualification would be preferred such as RG 146, FASEA accredited AQF7 Bachelor Degree or FASEA approved post graduate tertiary pathway qualification.
NAB, invested in you
- From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits. For more information please visit here.
- If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
- To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.