|Job Type:||Full Time|
Team Leader Opportunty - Gepps Cross Location
We are currently seeking a highly motivated and passionate individual to join our leadership team at our Adelaide Regional Distribution Centre in the role of Team Leader. As a Team Leader, you will effectively lead and manage your assigned team to meet safety, operational, people, customer and financial performance expectations.
This is a fixed term full time salary role that would require you to be available to work both dayshift and weekends.
About the role
As a team leader, your focus will be on driving culture and performance within your team. Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Leading, motivating and engaging team members
- Supervising the performance of a large team to meet production targets
- Building and promoting a positive and efficient customer 1st and team environment
- Driving safe work practices
- Focusing on the continuous improvement of systems and processes
- Completing associated administrative and reporting tasks
For this role, experience leading a team is not critical, however you will need to demonstrate examples of your leadership capability through the recruitment process.
If the below sums you up, we would love to hear from you:
- You have a positive mindset, are values driven and have a passion for building a positive high performing culture in your team
- You live and breathe safety
- You have a high level of resilience to meet targets and timeframes
- You have strong planning and organisational skills
- You enjoy problem solving and coming up with innovative solutions
- You have a continuous improvement mindset
- You have sound numerical skills
- You have the ability to navigate systems and interpret reports
- You have knowledge of Supply Chain Operations/Distribution Centre Operations, FMCG or other fast paced industries
- Demonstrate resilience to meet challenging targets and timeframes.
Ideally you will also have exposure to Employee Relations or Industrialised Environment.
Joining the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage and we are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTI inclusion.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we're all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.