|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
RACQ is seeking a Project and Planning Coordinator to join the Group Strategy and Transaction department sitting with our Group Finance team that engages with the senior leadership and board of RACQ to develop the overall group strategy, identify strategic transaction and partnership opportunities; execute on key strategic initiatives; as well as managing the overall strategy planning cycle to align the organisation for future growth and success.
The Project and Planning Coordinator will provide support to the team to enable the coordination of the planning process, delivery of strategic projects and general administrative assistance for the General Manager Strategy and Transactions.
You will ideally have experience working in an administration or project management office within a similar style organisation.
You will be performing a broad range of project coordination tasks and possess the following\:
- Ideally a certificate in relevant study area of Project Management or similar.
- Over three years of demonstrated experience and effectiveness working within a project team environment and with Senior Managers/Executives.
- Exposure to project management methodologies, Lean, Scrum, Agile or similar would be ideal.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organisation, including Senior Management.
- Good skills in SharePoint or similar and basic web administration.
- Developed communication and high-level interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadline and prioritise under pressure.
- Strong demonstrated experience using Microsoft Office packages at the advanced level for the production of material for a board level audience.
- Previous demonstrated experience working in a similar role in fast paced environment.
- Ability to prioritise, manage and meet competing deadlines.
- Demonstrated skill or ability to acquire understanding in support for the coordination of projects and the use of Microsoft Project.
- Developed time management skills and demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, as well as the ability to meet timelines in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks too
Onsite parking, employee gym & café. Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family. Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You’ve got this.
Applications close Monday 25th January 2021
Please Note \: you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process