|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Brilliant opportunity to join our Advantedge Customer Care Team
- Join a supportive and engaging team culture
- Full Time opportunity based at 101 Collins St, Melbourne
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an opportunity for Customer Care Team Members.
Advantedge is Australia’s leading wholesale funder and distributor of white label home loans. Our mission is to build the best white label products and a dedicated service model that supports brokers to deliver a great customer experience. We provide customers the essential home loan features, at competitive rates and with great service. Our white label home loan provides simplicity, quality and offers value.
As a Customer Care team member with Advantedge , you will be taking inbound calls from Borrowers, Brokers, Conveyancers and Solicitors regarding enquiries relating to the pre-settlement or post settlement of a home loan.
- Identifying, addressing and resolving our general enquires in relation to pre-settlement and post settlement of a loan
- Being the first point of contact for our Borrowers, Brokers, Solicitors and Conveyancers
- Navigating through a variety of banking systems
- Bringing your passion for customers to every customer interaction
This role in a full time opportunity with you working between the hours of Monday to Friday between 8am – 7:30pm.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & well-being benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.