|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Build your career in a highly engaged and successful team
- Committed to working flexibly
- Use your expertise to drive positive outcomes for our customers
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an opportunity for a Cloud Engineer.
As part of the wider Cloud team, you will be part of Cloud Platform Services and join the cloud journey driving fast paced delivery and support of our platform, working with Azure on a true enterprise scale. This group is rapidly building a top-notch Cloud engineering capability and culture, adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers.
As our Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the latest Azure services, and be a part of a professional development team using DevOps tooling and practices, developing automation that scales in an enterprise environment
- Improving customer experience for Application Engineers joining the platform;
- Managing and co-ordinating between partners, working with Security, Network, Architecture and Service Management to define service use in NAB and build automation to deploy those services
- Documenting/POC usage of services in the NAB environment
- Demonstrate best practices to guide application teams to do the same.
- On-call rotation for cloud infrastructure services
What you will bring
- Strong background configuring and supporting Azure services.
- Experience working with technologies like ARM templates, PowerShell, Terraform, Jenkins, GIT.
- An excellent awareness of compliance and security standards.
- Expertise in proven diverse technical skill across infrastructure, networks, security and applications.
- Strong background in infrastructure-as-code development and specific experience with cloud related automation concepts.
- Experience with development languages like python.
- Passion for Innovation and keeping at pace with market trends.
- Advanced knowledge in continuous deployment and testing techniques, along with documentation.
By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & well-being benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.