|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Manage a portfolio of SME Agribusiness customers within your local community
- Be supported to grow and learn in an industry you are passionate about!
- Deliver exceptional service and tailored customer outcomes
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. Our team in Chinchilla QLD are looking for an experienced Banker to join them to manage a growing and diverse portfolio of Agribusiness SME customers. Whilst this portfolio is diversified, it has a primary concentration of beef cattle. As such, experience in the Agribusiness Banking industry will be advantageous.
In this role, a typical day for me will include:
- Developing and managing a portfolio of key business banking customers and referral partners
- Assessing economic value and risk potential of new business
- Educating customers about their business options and providing sound advice about risk and opportunities for growth
- Proactively calling on networks of contacts to help identify new business and referral opportunities
- Implementing initiatives to support customer acquisition in my local market
- Working with customers on their proposed annual business plans
- Preparing and submitting customer lending proposals
What you will bring:
- As the face of NAB, first impressions do matter, and I am genuinely enthusiastic about spending quality time with my customers to deeply understand their financial needs
- I am passionate about making a positive impact in the local market
- I am passionate about helping my customers understand the risk and profitability of their business to safely and effectively achieve their desired outcomes, whilst balancing the right outcomes and risk
Ideally tertiary qualified with an agriculture or business-related discipline, your experience as a Commercial or Agribusiness Manager with a comprehensive understanding of business/commercial and farm management practices will ensure your success in managing and growing this active portfolio of agribusiness clients.
Bring your best and join our regional team. What makes you successful, makes our customers and communities successful too.
By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
For more than 160 years, we've been helping people run and grow successful agribusinesses. Today, more primary and post-farm gate producers choose to partner with us than any other financial institution. We have a respected network of agribusiness specialists in more than 100 locations across the country. Our bankers use their local and industry knowledge to work strategically with their customers in a way that’s important, relevant and valued. Our regional customers and communities need an unparalleled level of support and leadership. They need a resilient banker and bank who see the value in long-term relationships, and are committed to supporting agribusiness today and into the future.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.