|Location:||North Sydney, Wollongong|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As Downer continues its evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our clients and catering to market demands.
The construct only contract for the 10.5km Berry to Bomaderry upgrade was awarded to the Downer/ Seymour Whyte Joint. The project consists of building four lanes of new divided road between Mullers Lane at Berry and the Cambewarra Road roundabout at Bomaderry in addition to building temporary roads and carrying out road work for the safety of motorists and workers. When completed, it will be the final piece of more than 30km of highway upgraded between Gerringong and Bomaderry since work started in 2012.
Our Transport Projects business has an immediate opportunity for Quality Manager to join our team. It is essential that the successful candidate has significant experience working with the RMS on major projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will play an integral role in ensuring that Quality Management is consistently applied to the scope of the project and project delivery activities. You will also:
- Lead, manage, assess and report on the project quality management processes
- Provide effective advice to project staff on the implementation of Project Plans, IMS and compliance with the contract requirements, relevant legislation, standards and codes of practice
- Assess and audit consultants, suppliers and sub-contractor’s quality systems
- Ensure the project's system/quality training activities are planned to meet current and future needs
- Manage quality compliance with contract requirements and liaise with stakeholders regarding compliance issues
- Collate project quality statistics, monitor, assess and review quality performance indicators and coordinate and participate in external audits and reviews
- Manage the SWIFT Quality Management System,
- Manage TeamBinder / Document Control
You build strong relationships with your stakeholders; are a strong leader and you are very detail orientated. Other requirements include:
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Proven experience / knowledge of Structures, Earthworks, Roadworks
- Proven working experience with RMS on major projects
- Be a Certified Lead Auditor
- Be an effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
For more information contact: Marie Hetherington at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not send resumes to this email address as they will not be accepted.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.