|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our Infrastructure Services division operates three business units: Road Services; Infrastructure Projects and Rail. As we continue our evolution of growth and innovation, the best people are critical to our success in supporting our customers and catering to market demands.
Within our Infrastructure Projects division our Power and Transmission team are seeking an experienced Senior Project Administrator for immediate start to support them in our NSW projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In this varied role you will be responsible for:
- Raise purchase orders and a subcontract orders as per the subcontract
- Expense / Credit Card reconciliation
- Coordination & preparation of End of Month reporting processes and collation of project reports
- Coordination & management of Assets & Fleet within the business unit
- Processing of timesheets and payroll weekly
- Management of Pegasus profiles and training for Project Sites
- Receipt and pay purchase orders/subcontract orders
- Prepare invoices and complete credit applications
- Monthly progress claims from subcontractors
- Retention reporting
- General office management duties including: minute taking, coordination of meetings, managing building & project site access requirements, ordering of goods for office, new starters and project sites, coordination & day to day duties for the Operations Manager
You will build strong relationships with your stakeholder, show initiative, be self -motivated with a can-do attitude. Other requirements include:
- Experience in construction or maintenance industry preferable
- Ability to effectively prioritise and manage assigned workload
- Good attention to detail with the ability to manage conflicting priorities while meeting deadlines
- Be an effective team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft office (excel and word)
WHAT WE OFFER
- 12-month Fixed term position
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
- Based at our North Ryde office
For more information contact: Jodie Saunders at email@example.com. Please do not send resumes to this email address as they will not be accepted.
We respectfully ask for no agency approaches.