|Job Type:||Full Time|
Featuring panoramic views of Sydney Harbour, Epicurean will feature a wealth of international cuisine. The impressive offering will include fresh seafood, Sushi & Sashimi, Chinese, Indian, Western, and a chocolate fountain as a focal point of entry. All Day Dining will be available across Epicurean’s sizable and classically elegant indoor/outdoor space.
The Restaurant Manager will report to the Food and Beverage Manager - Restaurants, and is responsible for the daily operations of Epicurean and driving new business initiatives.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience managing a large team, outstanding business acumen, have exceptional customer focus, and be highly visible throughout service.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Previous senior management experience in a premium five-star venue
- Exceptional leadership skills with the proven ability to coach and mentor a large team
- Sound commercial acumen to manage a P&L for the outlet
- A passion for hospitality, up to date with the latest industry trends and the ability to drive new initiatives
- Exceptional grooming standards appropriate for a 5- star environment
- Flexibility to work a rotating roster
- Strong product knowledge and advanced stakeholder management skills
What we offer you:
- Complimentary meals on shift at our staff restaurant
- Access to Crown Staff Club with discounts across retail, dining, sports & events
- Discounted gym with group training options
- Paid Parental Leave
- Ongoing internal training and opportunities to obtain nationally recognised qualifications
At Crown Resorts, we uphold our values in every interaction, whether it be our customers, our colleagues, or our community. Together we create memorable experiences.
If you want to be part of the experience that only Crown can offer, and have the required skills and qualifications, then please submit your resume and cover letter by logging into Crown Careers.
Applications close: Thursday 21st January 2021
As part of Crown’s inclusive culture, we strongly encourage applications across all cultural backgrounds, genders and abilities.
Crown does not request payment as part of the recruitment process.