|Job Type:||Full Time|
What you'll contribute to
Toyota Australia is seeking a Senior Operations and Systems Specialist - based in Altona North.
You will be primarily responsible for coordinating the Toyota Conversions daily operations and ensuring Toyota conversions quality targets are achieved to ensure volume and high-quality level of vehicle build.
You will investigate quality defects within Toyota's Conversions Center's assembly processes and apply the appropriate countermeasure/s to ensure the vehicles are manufactured to the highest Toyota standards and specifications.
How you'll make an impact
- Root cause investigation and identification on past and current part quality issues
- Co-ordinate and engage in containment activity as necessary and perform part stock checks both on production line side for out flow detection and prevention
- Implement agreed quality processes and procedures consistent with set policies to achieve product quality and reliability objectives
- Review process defects within the Damaged Material Transfer viewing area and confirm stock is within or outside of specifications and design intent
- Stabilise current process quality performance and prepare for new model introduction and launch support period
- Document and regular reporting on issues and defects detected. Monitor the impact of countermeasure implementation and break point co-ordination and control. Communicate progress updates for repeat and high- risk issues
- Assists in the development of processes and procedures for quality approval of parts and accessories in order to maximise product quality, reliability and customer satisfaction for Toyota products
What are we looking for
- 5+ years' accumulative experience
- Experience in project and vendor management
- Strong understanding of the automotive industry
- Ability to problem solve and negotiate in a complex environment
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
At Toyota, anything is possible, and we believe in our people to make it happen. We're proud of every single one of them and give the recognition and reward they deserve. From comprehensive remuneration packages to flexible working conditions and healthcare, we invest in our people to make their career as great as it can be.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers