|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Join ASX 100 Finance Leader
- Flexible workplace & collaborative team – we value great culture!
- Sydney CBD location
BOQ Specialist delivers distinctive banking solutions to niche market segments. Our focus, experience and dedication to our clients have enabled us to become experts in a number of professional niches. We aim to add value to and build partnerships with our clients and we have been providing specialist banking in Australia for over 20 years.
Our broad range of personal and business banking options include transactional and savings accounts, credit cards, residential mortgages, practice purchase and fit-out loans, car loans, SMSF loans and property investment loans. Our approach is characterised by responsive personal service, unconventional thinking, and an ability to be nimble, flexible and innovative.
About the role
An opportunity has arisen for a Post Settlement operations officer to join the team. The post settlement operations officer is responsible for most post deal settlement system maintenance for Residential and Commercial Finance.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Communication with Sales and Operational colleagues relating to post settlement account requests and questions.
- Problem solving of issues relating to transactions and loan accounts post settlement
- Management of account exception reporting
- Loan Restructuring and Reconciliation
- Reconciliation of bank statements and associated system entries
- General administration in relation to the management of Residential and Commercial finance transactions
- Ad-hoc projects related to system and process improvements
Demonstrating previous experience in a similar role within commercial finance or banking environment, you will demonstrate exceptional communication and time management skills, coupled with a sound working knowledge of computer systems and technical platforms.
Naturally, you will demonstrate;
- An ability to handle volumes under pressure and adherence to deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to acquire and maintain the confidence and flexibility to take on any task.
BOQ culture and benefits
Work for one of Australia's top 100 listed companies. BOQ are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and competitive environment.
How to apply:
To apply for this role please follow the links, alternatively you can view the role on our Careers Page. BOQ is a member of the Australian Bankers’ Association and has subscribed to the Conduct Background Check Protocol (Protocol). Under the Protocol, from 1 October 2017, BOQ will contact any previous employer/s who are also part of this association to provide a Conduct Check of any potential employee.
If you are successful for a role with the Bank of Queensland, it is a condition of employment that background screening is completed to ensure that the Bank complies with its obligations under the Anti-Money Laundering and Counter Terrorism Financing Act. These checks may include, but are not limited to: identity, verification, reference checks, criminal background checks, immigration checks, verification of academic qualifications, bankruptcy checks.
The Bank of Queensland is committed to diversity and an inclusive workforce. Aboriginal and Torres Straight Islander people are encouraged to apply.