|Job Type:||Full Time|
Cardno's APAC Environmental group is a team of 50 professionals, located across Australia and NZ.
Our team consists of specialists that deliver across the following discipline areas: Environmental Approvals and Post-Approvals; Environmental Compliance and Management Systems, Aquatic and Terrestrial Ecology, Sustainability, and Contaminated Land Engineering.
Our clients include international, commonwealth and state government entities, local and regional councils, and private sector organisations.
The types of projects we deliver range from major construction and infrastructure developments, heavy industry operations, renewable project approvals, resource sector decommissioning and rehabilitation, as well as, bespoke environmental investigations and assessments, and expert witness cases.
In 2021 we are expanding capabilities across our Contaminated Land team and looking for a Specialist with an established background in contaminated sites and portfolio management.
You will assist the manager in coaching and mentoring our passionate scientists, coordinating project delivery and offering technical advice to clients. With a focus on technical excellence, efficient client service you will be strategic in networking and identifying business opportunities.
With Cardno's "Work your way" policy we offer flexibility in when, where and how you work. With a focus on outcomes and empowerment to choose the way to work to deliver the best outcomes for you, our clients, Cardno and your team.
As the Environmental Group is a APAC national group this can be located in any of our APAC office or remotely working from home
- Embrace end to end Project and Program Management responsibilities
- Coordinate and lead strategic pursuits across industry
- Outward communication on technical solutions for projects constrained by contamination issues
- Drive technically robust, practical and commercial solutions
- Work collaboratively across multi-disciplinary project teams
- Provide strategic input to business strategies at an APAC level
- Mentor and develop junior employees to develop their skill sets and empower self-autonomy
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant Environmental Discipline industry appropriate certification / accreditation
- Established technical knowledge coupled with industry project experience in contaminated land and remediation technologies
- Demonstrated experience on a broad range of projects across multiple sectors and industries
- Demonstrated commercial acumen and the ability to manage budgets
- Direct experience in business development and building strong relationships with clients
- Excellent writing, communication, presentation, strategic thinking, and "people" skills
If you are keen to join an enthusiastic and dynamic team, we are keen to discuss the next exciting phase of your career. Please send through your resume and cover letter.
Why join Cardno?
Cardno has a focus on you. You will be trusted and empowered in a role that can be tailored in a flexible way. We are a performance based organisation where you will be recognised and rewarded for your contribution.
Your professional development is as valuable to us as it is to you and it will be a priority. Cardno provides visible career paths in technical eminence, client & key account management, project management and people direction. We offer meaningful opportunities to make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno, you can bring your true self to work every day. We are committed to inclusion and celebrating our diverse workforce, their individual talents and the innovation they bring to work. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, LGBTQ+, women, mature age workers and people with different abilities.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years' experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Notice to Recruitment Agencies
Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.