|Job Type:||Full Time|
Operating in a highly competitive and dynamic financial services environment, QSuper manages around $113 billion in funds for over 585,000 members and is committed to working with our members so they can feel more confident they are making the best choices for their situation. QSuper Limited and QInvest Limited are ultimately owned by the QSuper Board of Trustees.
The QSuper Group has approximately 1,200 employees, and our culture is one where "members are at the heart of everything we do". Our employees bring this culture to life by behaving in line with our unique values which ensures our success through our actions every day.
Our fast-paced IT Delivery and Support team are seeking an innovative Software Quality Engineer to join us in our Customer Technology space on a permanent basis. In this diverse role, you'll work in an Agile environment across multiple products where you'll lead the development of test automation frameworks, build and maintain a suite of robust automated test solutions and guide quality assurance practices across the Domain. You'll work closely with our Developers, coaching to ensure our software is designed for reliability, performance and testability. You will actively participate in code reviews and will contribute to the selection of tools and approaches for the delivery of test automation.
You might be a software engineer with a passion for quality assurance, or a test engineer with exceptional skills in software engineering. If this sounds like you and you're looking for an opportunity to join an award-winning financial services organisation and contribute to the uplift of our test automation capability, we'd love to hear from you.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
As a Software Quality Engineer at QSuper, ideally, you'll have:
- Proven experience in the development of test automation frameworks, quality engineering practices and experience working with industry-standard test automation frameworks, using tools such as Selenium, Cypress, Jasmine and SpecFlow
- Detailed knowledge of Behaviour Driven Development Practices and tools
- Experience with Microsoft CRM and D365 (highly desirable)
- Experience with Service Virtualisation to mock application interactions with external services (highly desirable)
- Experience with Azure Pipelines for orchestration of automated tests (highly desirable)
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, other related discipline or significant equivalent work experience
- Experience working within financial services or superannuation is highly desirable.
At QSuper we are proud to champion respect and we value diversity amongst our employees to support an inclusive workplace. We are passionate about selecting talented people based on their qualifications, capabilities and experience relevant to the role.
What you do today inspires tomorrow
Click on the 'Apply' button and follow the prompts. The closing date for applications is Monday, 25 January 2021.
Please note, owing to a high volume of applications, QSuper reserves the right to close the applicant portal ahead of this deadline if necessary.
Whilst all applicants will be carefully considered, we will only be able to personally contact those candidates that are short-listed for interview.
We choose to deal with you directly and have not engaged an agency for this opportunity, so if you're interested, please apply.