|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Margin Lending division of Australia's leading customer connected Banking Group
- Kick start your career - ideal opportunity for a recent Finance/Business Graduate
- Learning and development opportunity and build on an interest in the equities and financial markets
At Bendigo & Adelaide Bank we aim to be Australia’s leading customer-connected bank. Our strength comes from our focus on the success of our customers, people, partners and communities.
The Bank’s Margin Lending Business, Leveraged , partners with Australian and Global Financial Firms providing high quality Products and Service solutions to Partners and Customers. It delivers service, manages risk, creates relevant customer retention and loyalty strategies, delivers business initiatives, manages change, maintains sustainable partner relationships, finds and implements new opportunities and ways to engage further with people who already trust and enjoy doing business with us.
About the role
As Service Consultant reporting to the Service Leader, your focus is ensuring that we are being responsive to and meeting the needs of our customers and partners and deliver a service that is efficient, meets expectations and contributes to customer retention and advocacy. This is an ideal opportunity for a recent Finance/ Commerce/ Business Graduate seeking to kick start a career in margin lending and build on an interest in financial markets.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responding to customer and partner queries through various service channels
- Educated partners and customer on product range
- Assist customers and partners with business campaigns
- Process day to day transactions, corporate actions and margining events
- Onboarding of new accounts and activation of accounts
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualification in Finance or Business discipline ideal but not mandatory
- RG 146 compliant or willingness to complete
- Experience in Financial services with knowledge or interest in margin lending, financial market, financial planning or broking
- Demonstrated customer service experience ideally within financial services
- Microsoft Office skills including Excel
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong use of initiative with excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- High attention to detail with the ability to identify and remediate issues
What we offer
- As part of a national organisation we can offer exciting opportunities within the broader Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group
- Competitive remuneration package
- A range of staff benefits including discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, paid parental leave and purchased leave options, excellent learning and development programs
- We support flexible work arrangements, so talk to us about how this role could be made flexible so you can better balance your individual needs
How to apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online with your CV and cover letter.
Applications close COB (AEST) Wednesday 27th Jan 2021
Please note shortlisting and interviews may take pace prior to the advertised close date, so don't delay: apply now!
For further information about this opportunity please contact Libby Prouse Senior Recruitment Advisor on (03) 8643 4015 or email@example.com
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.