|Location:||New South Wales, Sydney|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Highly successful and growing team!
- Join an organisation with strong values and a community focus
- Full time permanent position based in Sydney CBD
The Bendigo and Adelaide Bank group is bigger than you think; we’re 7,000 employees strong and with more than 160 years of history, we are proud of our position in the community with more satisfied customers than any other Australian bank. Every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
We're more than just a bank with banking products. We change the lives of customers and communities. Commercial actions with heart!
Our time is now. We are challenging the status quo and we're excited about our future!
The Third Party Banking team is the custodian of the Adelaide Bank brand and white-label mortgage propositions for the Bank. The team is integral to the success of Bendigo and Adelaide Bank; delivering around a third of the Bank’s revenue.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, Broker Distribution, you will be responsible for creating and developing relationships with mortgage brokers and our aggregator partners to drive growth within our home loan portfolio.
A regular day will include relationship building, problem solving, broker education in Adelaide Bank’s products and solutions, and identifying customer and broker needs to create positive outcomes including helping our partners through their complex scenarios. You’ll facilitate webinars, attend and present at PD days, conferences and other marketing and training opportunities.
Join this very successful and growing team of results driven individuals and you will find yourself part of a team who get along well and are supportive of each other.
This is a full time permanent position, based in our Pitt Street office with flexible work options.
The ideal candidate…
Will be an experienced Business Development Manager with existing strong broker and aggregator relationships. In addition you will have:
- A passion for getting customers into their own home through their mortgage broker
- A proactive approach to building connections and looking for business
- A solution-based mind set, with the ability to work with all levels of internal and external stakeholders to achieve outcomes
- In depth understanding of residential mortgages and credit policies and the ability to workshop a deal
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present with influence to a large audience
- Ability to work well under pressure and deliver outstanding results
- The ability to self-motivate and be autonomous in your role
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking.
Get real benefits, work life balance and flexibility. You bring your brilliant mind and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on the job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
We believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
For a confidential discussion about what this opportunity can mean for you, please contact Kylie Page, Recruitment Advisor on email@example.com.
Applications close 25th January 2021. If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! Apply now.
To find out more about working at Bendigo and Adelaide Bank or to view other opportunities visit www.bendigoadelaide.com.au/careers.