|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Bring your customer and lending expertise
- Drive growth via business development activities
- Lead the development and coaching of the team
Banking is our business; Community is our purpose
About the role
Known internally as the Customer Relationship Manager, you will be responsible for the success of our customers via the provision of relevant products and services that truly meet their financial and wealth needs.
You will play an integral part in driving growth via business development activities and processing and assessing loans.
Our Customer Relationship Manager is not just a lender; you will also be a key member of the leadership team, responsible for the Branch when the Branch Manager is away. In addition, you will actively engage the team to ensure their continued growth in the lending space; uplifting their capability through effective training and coaching covering relationship focussed conversations, sales and referral skills and development of product knowledge.
This is a Permanent Full time position in our Mukinbudin Community Bank Branch. The roster is 76 hours per fortnight.
We are looking for a motivated person who isn’t afraid to ask for the business, has a passion for lending and thrives on developing and mentoring a team. Ideally you will:
- Display the people skills to succeed in a leadership and mentoring role
- Have experience in consumer lending and assessing customer needs to tailor practical financial solutions
- Experience with small business and/or agri business lending is advantageous
- Drive business growth through customer acquisition and quality referrals
- Have a demonstrated history of achieving strong sales results
- Demonstrate highly developed relationship building skills
- Effectively communicate with new and existing customers face to face and over the phone
- Have lending and insurance accreditation – advantageous but not essential
- Be willing to be involved with local community engagement activities
Bendigo Bank is a highly regarded and progressive national financial services organisation. We believe our success depends on the success of our customers and the communities in which we work. Bendigo Bank is currently working with communities to secure banking services into the future. This innovative banking concept has been established in Mukinbudin and Mukinbudin Community Bank Branch is making a vital contribution to the community.
What we offer
- Extensive training and coaching to ensure your ongoing success in the role
- As part of a national organisation we are able to offer exciting careers paths within the Bendigo Bank group
- An attractive staff benefits package
- The opportunity to get involved in great local community projects
We recognise the importance of diversity and continually strive to provide an inclusive work environment where people are treated with respect; feel valued and can achieve success. We believe our success depends on the commitment, integrity and skill of our staff.
Please review the Position Description: Customer Relationship Manager Position Description - May 2017.pdf