|Job Type:||Full Time|
Formerly 'Bank of Cyprus Australia', our journey to becoming Delphi Bank began in 2012 when we joined our Bendigo and Adelaide Bank family. At Delphi Bank, not only does our name ‘Delphi’ symbolise a strong connection to our Hellenic roots, it most importantly represents a journey of growth and opportunity.
Our customers are at the forefront of everything we do: their voice will guide our decisions, actions, and priorities in building channel specific distribution strategies and unique service propositions in the market however they choose to deal with us. We add value in every interaction or touch point.
About the opportunity
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Relationship Officer and reporting to the Senior Relationship Manager you will play a lead role in assisting with the overall management of the Corporate Portfolio of the relationship team including financial analysis, structuring of loan submission and portfolio maintenance. This is a key function within the team in terms of achieving successful customer and business objectives for the Corporate Portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and enhance the portfolio of customer relationships
- Provide high quality lending by obtaining and analysing all relevant financial data
- Preparing credit submissions and any other lending memorandum
- Recommend courses of action, including implementation of facilities and managing day-to-day lending requirements
To be successful in the role you will have:
- FSRA Tier 2 Accreditation
- Tertiary qualification in business or finance highly regarded
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in end to end business lending products and process
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Proactive and self-motivated disposition with a willingness to learn
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail
- General understanding of the Hellenic culture and community - fluency in the Greek language would be looked upon favourably
What we offer
- Be provided with extensive training and coaching to ensure ongoing success in the role, together with opportunities to continuously develop and progress.
- As part of a national organisation we can offer exciting opportunities within the broader Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group
- Competitive remuneration package
- A range of staff benefits including discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, paid parental leave and purchased leave options, excellent learning and development programs
How to apply
If you are interested in joining Delphi Bank, a division of the Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group, apply online with your CV and optional cover letter.
Applications close COB Friday 29th Jan 2021
If you have any specific queries please contract Libby Prouse at email@example.com or 03 8643 4015
Please note shortlisting and interviews may take place prior to the advertised close date, so don't delay: apply now!
At Bendigo and Adelaide Bank we believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.