|Location:||Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join the Most Recommended Business Bank*
* 2020 and 2019 DBM Financial Awards
Bendigo Bank has a unique position in the Banking and Finance industry: we are a trusted brand with a high Net Promoter Score and the time is right for growth as businesses reconsider the sort of bank they want to partner with. As Australia’s Most Trusted Bank* and Most Recommended Business Bank*, your career is in safe hands - our customers need us now more than ever.
With more than 160 years of history, we are proud of our position in the community with more satisfied customers than any other Australian bank. Every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
We're more than just a bank with banking products. We change the lives of customers and communities. Commercial actions with heart!
Our time is now. We are challenging the status quo and we're excited about our future!
About the team and role
The Specialist Lending Team is part of our Business Banking Division with the segment focusing predominantly on Property and Healthcare customers with lending in the $10m+ space and exposures $100-150 mil.
Known internally as an Assistant Manager you be part of a team servicing our commercial Healthcare customers. You will have a dedicated set of customers who are based across Australia. These customers span across a number of portfolios and you will support our Business Development Managers with the ongoing management of these customers.
This is a great development opportunity for someone looking to build experience as they grow into a relationship manager role. You will have direct exposure to a stable set of customers whom you will support and build relationships with as well as working with experienced managers and the opportunity to go on customer visits. You will also take on a leadership role with the other Analysts: helping to develop their skills and be first port of call when they require support.
This role involves:
- Management of Lending Facilities : Accurate preparation of credit submissions and administration of loan files, financial analysis, managing the end to end loan application process, maintain credit and portfolio quality with compliance activities.
- Relationship management : Influence, build and maintain strong customer relationships and work collaboratively with internal stakeholders.
- Customer focus : Proactive customer needs analysis, identify opportunities to strengthen the relationship, provide timely and quality service
2 positions available: Full time, permanent positions with flexible work options available. Based in Perth, Melbourne or Adelaide.
Does this sound like you?
- Ability to write complex credit submissions and have experience dealing with cashflow lending and construction funding
- Very strong financial analysis ability with experience in financial modelling and scenario analysis
- Success in building strong customer and stakeholder relationships
- Sound understanding of commercial markets and commercial lending products and policies
- Experience with retirement living/aged care/ healthcare customers preferred
- Advanced experience and understanding of the end-to-end lending process
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking.
Get real benefits, work life balance and flexibility. You bring your brilliant mind and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on the job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
We believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
Find out more
For a confidential discussion about what this opportunity can mean for you, please contact Kylie Page, Recruitment Advisor on email@example.com.
To find out more about working at Bendigo and Adelaide Bank or to view other opportunities visit www.bendigoadelaide.com.au/careers.
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you! Apply now.