|Job Type:||Full Time|
Join the Most Recommended Business Bank*
* 2020 and 2019 DBM Financial Awards
- Secure organisation with a great culture
- Business lending, relationship management, customer acquisition
- Existing commercial portfolio: covering Rockhampton down to Hervey Bay
Bendigo Bank has a unique position in the Banking and Finance industry: we are a trusted brand with a (really!) high Net Promoter Score and the time is right for growth as businesses reconsider the sort of bank they want to partner with. As Australia’s Most Trusted Bank* and Most Recommended Business Bank*, your career is in safe hands - our customers need us now more than ever.
With more than 160 years of history, we are proud of our position in the community with more satisfied customers than any other Australian bank. Every day, we work hard to bring our company purpose to life; feeding into the success of our customers and communities and not off it.
We're more than just a bank with banking products. We change the lives of customers and communities. Commercial actions with heart!
Our time is now. We are challenging the status quo and we're excited about our future!
About the role
Known internally as a Middle Market Manager , in this role you will manage a diverse commercial portfolio, targeting complex lending of $1.5 mil and above. You will pick up an established portfolio that allows you the time to build deep relationships with your existing customers as well as capitalise on the great potential for portfolio growth. You will also lead, motivate and coach a Middle Market Officer who will report directly to you.
Key to your success will be:
- Relationship Building : Relationships are central to our customer value: it gives us our competitive advantage. You will use your own strengths in this area to form strong networks with local industry, business and community groups and collaborative relationships with internal stakeholders, including our company and Community Bank Branches
- Your approach to driving growth : Develop and implement your own localised plans. Lead key initiatives and host events that optimise our profile and growth prospects in the local community. Identify opportunities for deepening customer relationships
This is a full time, permanent position based in Rockhampton with flexible work options.
We are looking for someone who will grasp this opportunity with enthusiasm and proudly tell our story to take our business to the next level. Does this sound like you?
- Proven and proactive track record of business development with established quality referral sources and networks
- Experienced lender with well-developed business lending and credit analysis skills and the ability to deliver appropriate financial solutions
- Success in managing diverse and complex loan portfolios of Business customers
- Strong relationship management skills – stakeholders, customers and local community
- Passion for mentoring and coaching others
- Significant knowledge of the SME market
What we offer
- As part of a national organisation with a strong regional presence we can offer exciting opportunities within the broader Bendigo and Adelaide Bank Group
- Competitive remuneration package, including vehicle (or allowance)
- A range of staff benefits including discounts on bank products and services, share offers, flexible work options, paid parental leave and purchased leave options, excellent learning and development programs
There's so much more to a career with Bendigo and Adelaide Bank than just banking.
Get real benefits, work life balance and flexibility. You bring your brilliant mind and we’ll help you take your learning to the next level with on the job training and external development opportunities - we want you to shine. After all, YOU are the difference that makes us the better big bank.
We believe a diverse workforce supported by an inclusive culture is central to our success and we actively encourage applications from those who bring diversity of thought to our business. We support candidate requests for adjustment to accommodate an illness, injury or disability to equitably participate in the selection process.
For a confidential discussion about what this opportunity can mean for you, please contact Kylie Page, Recruitment Advisor on firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you’re excited to be part of an organisation with strong values and a community focus - then this could be the role for you!
Advertising closes 31 Jan 2021, but interviews and appointment may take place prior - so don't delay: apply now!
To find out more about working at Bendigo and Adelaide Bank or to view other opportunities visit www.bendigoadelaide.com.au/careers.