With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Graduate opportunity: Build the extraordinary, every day!
At Hatch, we work on the world’s toughest challenges. It’s in our nature to find innovative solutions for our clients in the metals, infrastructure and energy sectors.
Digitization to transformation; Decarbonisation and renewables integration; from transportation solutions to smart cities; clean mining and processing; we understand the world’s challenges are changing rapidly. We solve real-world problems in smarter, more efficient and original ways.
To find and execute the solutions, we look for people who are:
- Passionate about innovation and technology
- Exceptional communicators
- Collaborators who think laterally and innovatively to solve problems
- Driven and achievement orientated
- Find satisfaction in creating positive change
As part of the Chemical and Process Engineering team you will work alongside leading industry professionals in the Hydrometallurgy and Pyrometallurgy field to guide the development of process engineering deliverables. You will assist to develop solutions across various systems, unit operations and process equipment.
We are seeking further applicants with:
- Bachelor’s degree (or working towards) in a Chemical/Process Engineering with a strong academic record
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- An ability to think laterally and innovatively
- Flexibility to travel and work in locations within Australia and Internationally
- A passion and drive to make a real difference
Our Professional Development Program
As a graduate with Hatch you will build professional relationships with renowned experts, and champion great initiatives for reputable, well-known clients. You will belong to a company that fosters career growth, encourages continuous improvement and is pioneering in nature.
You will have opportunities to:
- Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams to complete project deliverables for clients
- Develop mentoring relationships with experienced professionals and experts
- Achieve Professional Chartership and individual career goals
- Work in a flexible framework and environment
- Attend networking events, opportunities and activities
- Continuously learn and develop through a variety of challenging work experiences and career pathways
- Work with one of Australia’s Top Graduate Employers
If you are passionate about working in a global, inclusive and collaborative team to provide innovative and sustainable solutions for our clients and the communities we serve, we want to hear from you!
To apply visit jobs.hatch.com, search ‘graduate’ and select role(s) in your chosen field.
Please include your CV, cover letter and current academic transcript.
As an accredited Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Within Australia, supporting and encouraging a flexible workplace, we offer our employees comprehensive benefits, including up to 12 weeks leave per year as part of our Lifestyle Leave Program. If you have any special needs requirements, please discuss with us and we will do our utmost to accommodate your request.