|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Work for a global IT and Business Consulting firm
- Diverse role, providing project and operational support across the Operational Technology environments for a number of key clients
- Be part of a collaborative and supportive SCADA maintenance/project support team, responsible for the delivery of SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) support services and projects
- Build network engineering knowledge through hands-on exposure to networking technology and on-the-job mentoring
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Assist with SCADA maintenance support services
- Assist with SCADA/RTU installation, commissioning and database configuration
- PLC/RTU configuration for asset monitoring and control
- Assist with SCADA host database and schematic configuration
- Complete project documentation, reports and records
- Work with client in maintenance support service delivery & testing
- Perform hands-on systems engineering tasks
- Provide technical support, troubleshoot and rectify fault related to SCADA systems
- Help Identify and generate business opportunities
- Participate in the 24/7 On-Call roster.
Skills and experience required to be successful in this role:
This is an associate engineer level role and full training and mentoring will be provided.
We are looking for SCADA Engineers who have 1+ years’ experience in:
- The configuration and maintenance of RTUs, PLCs and SCADA hosts
- Router Hardware/Software, Switch Hardware/Software, Routing Protocols, Firewalls.
- Networking systems and software (LAN and WAN)
- SCADA protocols such as DNP, Modbus and IEC61850.
- Technical support and systems administration.
Additional skills/ experience required:
- Excellent Troubleshooting/problem solving
- Excellent written and oral communication
- A strong customer service orientation
- An understanding of emerging technologies in SCADA and their potential commercial application.
- Full permanent work rights for Australia.
What's on offer?
CGI’s total compensation package aims to offer something for everyone. Our member benefits are aligned with CGI’s philosophy of developing an ownership culture in which all members can feel empowered to contribute to CGI’s success. When you join CGI, permanent members have the opportunity to become owners, by participating in the Share Purchase Plan. Our aim is for every member to reap the benefits of ownership, have the tools and resources required to shape your career and have access to programs that contribute to a healthy work-life balance.