|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
With over 10,000 employees and volunteers working across more than 300 sites, our services are in the areas of aged care, disability, community services and chaplaincy.
About the role:
Reporting to the Learning and Program Development Manager, you will develop engaging and innovative training initiatives in collaboration with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to support the ongoing education and development of our staff as well as meeting our RTO regulatory requirements.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Plan, design and author a range of accredited and non-accredited training materials including trainer guides, participant handbooks, assessment tasks, marking guides, storyboards for e-learning modules and other materials, using a blended learning format.
- Engage with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure training meets the organisation’s needs and understand the products which are to be developed.
- Work with the learning and development team to develop training and assessment strategies, conduct industry consultation, validate materials and ensure that all work is compliant with RTO requirements.
- Make a positive contribution towards delivering L&D team led projects/initiatives on brief, on time and within budget.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience writing Vocational Education and Training (VET) materials linked to specific units of competency and qualifications.
- Experience working across a variety of delivery platforms including developing e-learning modules.
- Diploma of Training Design and Development or similar with Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
- Experience within aged care, counselling, social work or community services with relevant qualifications an advantage.
As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Work within a leading internal RTO supported by a large L&D team.
- Chance to deliver significant organisational change and improve outcomes.
- Ongoing professional and personal development opportunities.
- Work within an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients and the communities in which they live