|Job Type:||Full Time|
People perform better in a pleasant working environment. Sodexo designs, manages and delivers solutions for clients to improve daily life in the workplace and to help employees to be more efficient. Worldwide over 170,000 employees serve our corporate clients’ and their employees, providing a range of integrated services which enhance corporate facilities, employee well being and drive workplace efficiency.
About the Job
The successful candidate will enjoy a dynamic workplace based at a prestigious educational site in Camperdown, NSW. This role will cover service across the formal hall (plated service), informal hall (buffet service) and functions - both internal events and external customer events. The hours of work will be for 3 hours per shift minimum, including weekends.
- You have recent experience as a Catering Assistant, ideally from an Educational or corporate site
- Knowledge of food service and exposure to bulk cooking
- Waiter/Waitress experience - Trained to carry a minimum 3 plates
- You live and breathe exceptional customer service and have immaculate presentation
- The ability to demonstrate an exceptional level of communication
- You can think on your feet in order to complete a fast-paced table service
- You are available on a casual basis and are flexible with the hours you work across a 7 day roster
- You have work rights in Australia
- RSA desirable but not essential