|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Utilise your specialist expertise in lending and credit across CLS
- Showcase your passion for regional & agribusiness customers
About the role
Customer Lending Solutions are seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Lending Analyst to join their team in Melbourne!
As a Lending Analyst, you will be responsible for providing specialist lending support and delivering exceptional customer service to allow Relationship Managers to focus on growing and deepening customer relationships. The function covers all type of lending including simple and complex loans, increases, decreases and renewals. You will play a critical role in enabling business performance and growth by supporting bankers in meeting customer needs and driving efficient operations.
- Partner in the creation and preparation of lending submissions, including obtaining and collation of information from customers.
- Perform credit analysis, financial modelling and interpretation of customers financial information
- Deliver a superior customer experience by managing the end to end lending process, engaging the necessary internal and external contacts
- Support bankers with portfolio management activities
- Contribute to, and actively participate in, team meetings, continuous improvement practices and sharing of skills and knowledge
- You’ll have knowledge and experience of lending processes and credit experience
- Understand policy and verification requirements
- Proven financial analysis capability
- Understanding of risk obligations and knowledge of how to replicate compliance
- A naturally curious mind, with a willing and proactive attitude
If this sounds like your next exciting career move, we want to hear from you!
To be eligible to apply, you must be a NAB payrolled employee.
We value and embrace diversity of thought, style and working arrangements to ensure our workforce is representative of the communities that we serve and that our thinking, solutions, and products are the best they can be.