About the Role
The MLC Security Architecture and Engagement team is responsible for setting the strategic plan for security uplift, providing security architecture, design and consulting services to the rest of the MLC technology and business and establishing strong business partnerships and engagement across business transformation and BAU to advise and educate the organisation on security.
Key deliverables of this role will include;
- Provide security architecture, design and consulting services to business transformation activity, including security transformation
- Provide application security services and consulting to technology service teams, including contributing to the MLC security guild with a network of security “champions” across technology
- Be accountable for ensuring all engagements are assessed for security requirements & controls defined in-line with security policies and control settings
- Outline the core principals, conceptual and logical security models and controls for designing a secure system solution that protects business value and ensures the solution is designed within the NAB risk appetite.
- Influence stakeholders and project leaders, to update the solution requirements to reflect the need for continuous security uplift
Key skills and experience required will include;
- Technical architecture and design
- Security consulting – threat, risk and controls
- Cyber security technology and control design
- Industry specific qualifications eg CISSP, SABSA, TOGAF desirable.
- Ability to effectively engage and influence internal/ external stakeholders.
- Ability to work autonomously and provide solutions in a sometimes ambiguous environment.
At MLC Wealth, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting our people as you help us build a business and culture that affects positive change for our clients and community.
Your opportunity to empower results could start right here. Make your mark and apply today!
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.