|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Head of Strategic Sourcing General & Professional Services Lead a team of 15-20 Strategic Sourcing professionals to source and procure services across a range of sourcing categories across a range of operational and corporate services categories, including but not limited to, professional services, learning and development, property and logistics.
- Provide direction and coaching to team members on individual sourcing initiatives across the full sourcing lifecycle.
- Personal and professional development of team members including day to day people management and team leadership.
- Balancing workload to deliver sourcing requirements in line with business expectations.
- Work with key business stakeholders to identify and develop sourcing approaches which deliver the required capability in line with business expectations. Enable on-going cost reductions to be achieved and align with group risk and commercial appetite.
- Act as a member of the Strategic Sourcing leadership team to assist in the management and development of the area. Key areas focus being: Operational Management, Risk Management, Benefits Delivery and People development and succession planning.
Your Skills and Experience
- Proven ability to lead, manage, coach and develop a team.
- Deep and broad experience of running multiple complex sourcing exercises that enable realisation of business strategy and benefits.
- The ability to develop relationships with key stakeholders that enables the team to act as trusted advisors rather than order takers.
- Ability to shape and adjust a sourcing and procurement capability which is fit for purpose for the business areas it serves.
At NAB, we believe success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits
Please note that this role is temporarily listed as remote due to the current requirements for all Australians to practice social distancing amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We will discuss with you your ongoing requirements throughout the recruitment process. If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply.
You must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Permanent Residency to apply for this role
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.