What you'll contribute to
Toyota are a respected Global brand on the forefront of future mobility! As part of our continued growth, we are seeking a Senior Program Lead with demonstrated Supply Chain Systems specialism to join our Information Systems Division.
You will be ultimately responsible for Application and Solution delivery. Working with our business and vendors to provide best solutions and services for the business units, supporting National Sales & Fleet business capabilities.
Pivotal to your success in this role, is your ability to proactivity implement complex mission-critical IT systems (preferably Supply Chain related thereby enabling the business to achieve its strategic objectives.
How you'll make an impact
- Implement and review agreed Project Delivery systems, processes and procedures ensuring consistency with set policies and frameworks in order to achieve successful delivery of programs.
- Provide advice and assists managers in the development of policies, standards and procedures for the Project Delivery team in order to achieve business strategic objectives and to identify opportunities for new and innovative solution approaches
- Plan ahead and coordinate IT Program resourcing, including vendors and contractors, ensuring efficient utilisation and skill development in order to ensure successful delivery to agreed scope, schedule and budget.
- Monitor and analyse performance against targets for own area and recommends countermeasures where required in order to ensure that agreed objectives can be achieved.
- Coordinate and facilitate forums/steering committees to ensure that project plans, progress and issues are clearly communicated to all stakeholders and understood and documented in accordance with relevant business processes and business logic
- Update and maintain reporting systems in order to provide the business with accurate and timely information to support planning, budgeting and forecasting activities.
- Provide specialist support for the assessment and selection of suppliers in order to secure delivery of services at expected quality and at optimal cost. Contributes to ongoing supplier management
- Monitor own tasks with respect to compliance with all relevant regulations and statutory requirements in order to minimise Toyota's risk exposure and liabilities
What we're looking for
- Degree qualification in IT or equivalent experience
- Project Management qualifications
- Experience in successfully implementing complex mission-critical IT systems (preferably Supply Chain related e.g. S&OP/IBP)
- Program Management ability, including oversight of multiple project managers and responsibility for multi-million dollar budgets
- Ability to manage business and senior stakeholders
- Experience with end-to-end project management of large-scale IT systems, including planning, resource and execution of plans
- Ability to work in a high performing team, program leadership and governance roles
- Understanding the total business service delivery/direction to forward plan (functionality and technology) to anticipate business functionality requirements (Service Owner/Customer Advocate)
- Regularly and proactively meets business stakeholders to understand business direction and share progress of approved implementations
- Be an self-starter demonstrating a mindset to improve, problem solve or make more efficient IT delivery (Process Mapping - Process Enhancements)
- Can take end to end ownership for outcomes delivered to stakeholders
- A strong communicator with the ability to deliver succinct messages across various levels of stakeholders.
- Experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems desirable
Life at Toyota & What we offer you
At Toyota, anything is possible, and we believe in our people to make it happen. We're proud of every single one of them and give the recognition and reward they deserve. From comprehensive remuneration packages to flexible working conditions and healthcare, we invest in our people to make their career as great as it can be.
Make your impossible, possible & apply today!
You're welcome to find out more by visiting our careers page: www.toyota.com.au/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.