|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Based in Maddington
- ASX Listed Organisation
- Develop your Career with Our Growth Plans
Downer's Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
Due to internal promotion, an opportunity is available for a Project Manager to work with the Perth Asphalt team to take responsibility for delivery of a portfolio of projects whilst optimising performance and maintaining a safe working environment, and to assist with the identification of future business opportunities. This role is focused on projects in the Perth metropolitan area only.
You will possess the following;
- Ideally qualifications in civil engineering, business management or a related discipline.
- A demonstrable understanding in delivering asphalt, civil or other projects up to $50M .
- A successful track record of proactively building relationships with key stakeholders and developing new business opportunities.
- A solid understanding of the preparation and negotiation processes relating to tendering and contract negotiation.
- A high degree of discipline in interrogating financial performance of projects and claims management.
- A proactive approach to change management with the capacity to lead, develop and inspire teams.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team-orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A long-term career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
To apply, please click on "Apply" below and submit your resume. We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email Helen.email@example.com or phone on 0409 072 562.
Please note, screening and interviews may take place prior to the closing date – applications may also close before this date.
“Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply”.
Downer does not accept any unsolicited resume referrals from Recruitment Agencies. Please do not submit any resumes or associated profiles to the Downer careers portal or to any Downer employees. Downer will not pay any placement fees relating to unsolicited resume referrals.