|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Optus, our vision is to be Australia's most loved everyday brand with lasting customer relationships. Our people are at the heart of our vision and we are passionate about creating an environment that encourages our people to achieve their best – personally and professionally!
Your Benefits Working at Optus
- Attractive salary package
- Awesome rewards and perks
- Amazing opportunities for career progression
- Extensive and ongoing training
- On the job mentoring
- A welcoming, inclusive and diverse work-culture
About the Role
We are completely changing the way we service our customers and are seeking outstanding communicators to join our journey!
Optus is shifting every one of its customers to a new ‘Community of Experts’ program. Working in a Community of Experts, you will be the single point of contact for all customer queries, including home, mobile, and entertainment products.
Don't worry we've got your back! You will receive extensive training and empowerment so you can truly take ownership of your customers. Supported by your Community, you will be responsible for ensuring resolution and satisfaction on every customer interaction.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a customer service or sales role (preferably a contact centre)
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills – we service customers on the phone or via messaging on our app
- Demonstrated ability to exercise initiative and consider all angles when resolving a problem
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently
- Sense of urgency with ability to prioritise tasks, allocating time and resources effectively to achieve best results
- Champions of sharing knowledge with others and working collaboratively towards common goals
- Interpersonal skills including an ability to empathise with people
- Dedication to growth and continual learning and personal development
To be Success for this role you will be available to work:
- 8 AM to 8 PM Monday to Sunday
- 38 hours per week working on a rotational roster, this will be provided a minimum of 1 month in advance
So, are you ready to join the Optus Team? Apply today.
Head on over to http://www.optus.com.au/about/careers to find out more about what it's like working with Optus.