|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Optus, we don’t sit back and let the future happen to us - we’re out there making it. By expanding into new technology and relentlessly improving every day, we’re creating a better tomorrow for all Australians. We believe in the strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us innovate and create strong connections with our customers.
This executive role is responsible for developing business and growing revenue, profit, market share and return on capital from the Enterprise & Government sectors as well as accountable for developing and maintaining appropriate business and government relations to facilitate the operation of Optus' business in QLD. This is an executive director level role reporting directly into the Business Unit VP.
You’ll also have accountability for sales Annual Order Value (AOV), Total Contract Value Proxy Order Margin (TCV POM) and Revenue (REV) targets in the Enterprise and Government segments and overlaid KPIs as set by the business
The role has responsibility to foster a strong effective working relationship with other Optus Business Divisions (Product & ICT, Mobility, Managed Services & Delivery, and Business Applications).
Additionally, you will also have primary responsibility for managing local relationships with key business partners who are integral to the achievement of the QLD growth plans.
The role is accountable for the development of strategic business plans, execution of sales programs, management and development of sales teams;
- Responsible for the overall sales results in their geographic region across all of the Enterprise & Government segment as well as driving the overall Operating Rhythm of the sales territory
- Escalation point for regionally specific questions, issues and senior customer relationships
- Accountable for driving targets within their own assigned segments & sales territories (Enterprise and Government), as well as driving the overall Operating Rhythm of the sales territory
You bring with you a successful track record in the following areas;
- Substantial sales management experience within the ICT or Telecommunications background with at least a few years at a senior Director or appropriate level
- Substantial experience in a relationship / strategic selling environment. This experience should include experience in the development of long-term business relationships, and the development of strategic business plan.
- A tertiary qualification in a business discipline (desirable).
- Proven sales track record in achieving growth through acquisition strategies and sales teams and customer loyalty in relationship-based market segments.
Optus is a place where we let you do you. Whether you’ll be working in our corporate offices or in a retail store, we are a highly collaborative workplace, and offer a range of perks such as:
- A competitive salary
- Discounts on products and services
- Ongoing training, mentoring and development opportunities
- Up to five days of Volunteer Leave per year
- Flexible work options
Curious about our culture? Go behind the scenes with our people by searching #OptusLife on LinkedIn.
Please no recruitment agencies, we’ll be managing this role in-house. Any resumes submitted outside of our process will be deemed the sole property of Optus.