|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Build your career in a highly engaged and successful team
- Be supported to learn and grow whilst developing the career you want
- Use your expertise to drive positive outcomes for our customers
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an opportunity for a Senior Associate to join the C&IB Finance team and provide commercial financial leadership and advice to the business through understanding and interpreting financial results and business trends to enable effective business decision making and drive stronger business performance.
Day to Day you will;
- Provide commercial advice through partnering with the business to provide/present, financial and non-financial results, performance drivers & trends, scenarios to enable a deeper understanding of the business performance and stronger business decision making
- Identify financial performance trends, both positive and negative, and, through critical review & analysis of internal and external factors, develop and recommend strategies to improve business performance
- Work with the central planning teams to relay business knowledge that can be leveraged during the target setting and planning process
- Engage and liaise with the business and their partners around executing plan target allocations
- Create insights to assist the business in understanding plan challenges and opportunities to meet plan
- Interface and engagement between business and Group Finance teams for technical issues (GAP, TAX, etc), regulatory requirements (including changes) and application of Enterprise Finance policies
- Collaborate with Group Finance teams to deliver business advice, Enterprise Finance initiatives and regulatory requirements.
- Execute business cases, investment prioritisation decisions, benefit realisation, supplier contract reviews and other ad hoc requests to support business strategy
- Develop customer led automated analytics for the business to drive business decisions
- Work on both customer and product reporting for Corporate Finance including landing month end financial ledger system, Stat and Management reporting related to Corporate finance and its Subsidiaries
What you will bring
You will have demonstrated experience working in a similar Senior Finance Associate role ideally within a large-scale complex organization within the Financial Services sector. Your business partnering experience and expertise in financial and management analysis and reporting coupled with your ability to deal with complexity and ambiguity will ensure your success in this position. You will be a highly talented finance professional with demonstrated ability to think strategically, influence and drive outcomes across multiple stakeholder groups. In addition, you have proven capabilities in driving continuous improvement initiatives to uplift business performance and support decision making. A relevant tertiary qualification and post qualification (CA or CPA) is required for this position.
By joining NAB and our Finance team, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.