The Covid-19 pandemic is creating seismic challenges around the world. Our purpose, to build a better working world, has never been more important. Life at EY has been transformed dramatically but our strong culture of flexible and remote working has helped EY people navigate new ways of working and remain connected with each other and our clients.
A better working world truly starts with the people at EY who are building it every day. Now more than ever we need talented people from diverse backgrounds to help our clients navigate the complexities of this Transformative Age: people with the passion, curiosity and drive to make things better.
We are looking for a Digital Web Producer within our Brand, Marketing and Communications (BMC) team (location flexible across any of our EY Offices in Australia). The Digital Web Producer will work with cross-functional teams and client stakeholders to deliver a seamless online user experience. This individual must have a passion for analyzing and improving the website to maximise SEO.
The Digital Web Producer will report into the Marketing Technology Lead, to manage and execute web pages that support our B2B demand generation and other EY Oceania programs through the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) platform. This individual must be able to deliver relevant content and experiences that not only drive people to the EY website but give them a compelling reason to stay.
The Digital Web Producer must be an excellent communicator, curious minded, able to coach/train the offshore junior web team to provide first-class client online experiences and increase leads.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating EY Oceania’s website with local marketing teams. Includes optimisation of web pages, SEO, landing pages, conversion strategies and technical requirements
- Develop SEO improvements that will aid in strategic data driven decisions, including identifying and planning a keyword strategy to help propel our content reach forward
- Project manage the rollout of Adobe Target and perform A/B testing for sites to increase conversion rates and maximize user experience using Adobe Target
- Project manage websites, project scope, delivery timelines, risk assessment, quality control, and internal and client communications
- Responsible for informing and collaborating with the BMCLT on website taxonomy and placements. Plus, must work closely with marketing leads on content and provide insights on User Experience (UX) best practices to ensure our clients have a seamless online experience
- Make timely website updates, including but not limited to, posting new thought leadership, articles and updating Partner bios etc.
- Ability to manage relationships and work closely with all internal and external stakeholders
- Measure and interpret data to include customer profiling and behaviour across customer journey mapping and web traffic data
- Stay ahead of industry trends and developments by conducting research, engaging in training, building relationships with partners and participating in industry learnings and webinars
- Engage and collaborate with the global EY.com network to implement new website improvements and advocate for changes that will improve the customer experience
The successful candidate must have technical and operational experience with AEM and SEO with a proven track record with advising internal colleagues and stakeholders on how to build successful web pages that drive seamless user experiences. We are looking for someone with 2-3 years’ experience in a digital web marketing role, either in-house or agency background, who has worked with corporate, financial or professional services organisations.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, digital marketing or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years’ experience with AEM content management system (AEM is preferred)
- Solid technical skills and expertise with HTML and CSS optimized for web and email deployment
- Must be detail-oriented and have a keen eye for detail and quality is essential
- Process-driven, always looking for ways to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Comfortable working in a very fast-paced, complex, yet dynamic work environment
- Able to multitask on a variety of different projects with strong project and time management skills, with high stakeholder accountability and expectation management
- Must be able to take direction from leadership and provide strategic insight
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written and must be comfortable with presenting to virtual teams
- Ability to work independently and proactively to deliver project deliverables according to deadlines