|Location:||Eight Mile Plains|
As a Mobile Lending Manager you will work across the North Brisbane region, sourcing new residential lending members through business development activities. You will be responsible for the end to end mortgage lending function from conducting the home loan interview and processing the loan application while ensuring risk and credit management practices and policies are appropriately followed. At RACQ we follow responsible lending principles where the members need, and interests are the focus. The role also requires on a personal level that RACQ's vision, values and core guiding principles are embedded and contributes to the development of themselves and key team members.
There is also the requirement to, through a strategic approach, to participate in various community and business engagements and pursue cross-functional collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders. Finally, this individual will monitor and manage team and individual financial and growth metrics in line with the strategic intent of RACQ Bank and the wider organisation.
Each lender is set up with RACQ car, laptop, printer, and phone. In 2019, RACQ Bank invested significantly in our bank systems to allow for streamlined online assessment services and application processes for our lenders to utilise and improve the member experience and allow for our lenders to provide swift lending outcomes.
- Deliver end-to-end mortgage lending process
- Provide lending solutions based on needs profile for new and existing member channel
- Actively develop and maintain ongoing relationship with our strategic alliance partners
- Undertake business development activities to foster new and prospective member relationships
- Ensure industry, legislation, and product knowledge is comprehensive and up to date
- Work effectively, and in partnership with, other Mobile Lenders and Branch Managers
- Relevant experience in secured lending in a relationship/mobile capacity in the financial services industry
- Tier II qualification
- Proven business development and pipeline management experience
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure, and manage competing priorities and tasks
- Demonstrated ability and flexibility to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Prior experience working in an autonomous style with a proven ability for self-driven results
It is an exciting time to be part of RACQ as we continue our transformation towards better, smarter solutions that deliver more security and prosperity for Queenslanders. We are big enough to make a real difference in our community, yet small enough to nurture your professional and personal development.
RACQ has been named the fastest growing Queensland bank. Join us during an exciting time of growth. Our vision to create a new force in banking for Queenslanders has further broadened our range of products and services which includes roadside assistance, insurance, travel and lifestyle.
We are committed to ensuring that every employee has access to flexibility in their role. We encourage all candidates to discuss what flexibility means to you and how we can help you find your balance.
There are plenty of other perks, too
- Free Roadside Assistance, significant discounts on Banking, Assistance, Insurance and Travel products for you and your family
- Significant discounts on holidays, theme parks, movies, new cars, experiences and so much more
Ready to apply? You've got this. Applications close 25th of January 2021
Please Note\: you may be required to complete video interviews, psychometric testing, a medical and/or criminal history check as part of the application process.
RACQ is a Circle Back Initiative employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.racq.com.au/about/careers/our-recruitment-process