|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Outstanding opportunity to build and progress your career as a home lender
- Join a high growth digital bank
- Sydney CBD location, with WFH flexibility
At UBank, we want to help Australians take control of their money and we’re seeking a passionate and enthusiastic person to join our team as a Customer Home Loan Advisor. In this role, you’ll help us deliver on our strategy to provide home loans to Australians who want great value and a great customer experience.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Contacting pre-qualified customers (inbound leads) by phone and providing lending support at various stages of the residential online application process
- Consistently following UBank processes and complying with policy requirements
- Building and maintaining exceptional and co-operative relationship with key stakeholders
- Upholding and living the UBank values
You’re a person who has:
- Experience in providing lending
- A sound understanding of the regulatory environment and related policy and processes
- An excellent phone manner and strong written skills
- A passion for helping our customers and you’re obsessed with providing the ultimate customer experience. You treat every single customer the way you want to be treated
- A growth mindset - someone who is willing to see what’s always been done (whether that’s at UBank or the industry) and find ways to significantly improve it
- Willingness to work full time (with flexible hours), in line with our customers’ needs
We’re a small but mighty team of 310, with the majority of our team based in Sydney. We’re proud to be backed by NAB and work closely with stakeholders across the Group.
In 2020, we were included in the Best Place to Work Awards for the second year in a row (in the 100-999 employee’s category). We’re also the only bank to have ever made the list, which we are really proud of #gamechanger.
Every day, our passion for customers drives us to help our 600,000+ customers be the boss of their money with just four simple banking products. We obsess about new technologies that we can innovate with to make life better for our customers. In the last two years alone, we’ve launched Australia’s first chatbot to help with home loan applications (hello, RoboChat), the world’s first digital human to help with home loans (oh hey, Mia) and a Green Term Deposit to help you invest in a sustainable future (you’re welcome, planet).
The best part is we’re only just getting started and we need more awesome people to join the team.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or hold permanent residency status in Australia. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted.