|Job Type:||Full Time|
You and your new role:
NAB embarked on an exciting ERP Transformation journey to facilitate added value, efficiencies and innovation throughout the business. We are looking for Senior SAP Developer (Fiori and ABAP) Engineer who will work closely with SAP Design Leads and Functional Consultants throughout the entire lifecycle of initiatives from initiation to build, test, deployment and transition to operational support.
As a Senior SAP Developer, you will be involved in the development of technology solutions in and around the current SAP environment to address current business problems and to establish new capabilities that are self-servicing, self-healing, no-touch operation, with a high level of automation, providing superior user experience will be the underpinning technology directions for the future platform.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide technical expertise, provide estimations and define dependencies
- Build apps in both Eclipse and Webide
- Develop test scripts, create test data and execution of test scenarios for unit/functional and regression testing
- Support solutions post deployment
- Support project leads in risk and issues management
- Continuously assess new functions/technologies related to SAP to advise on trends and directions as input into the technical/functional roadmaps
Your skills and experience:
The successful candidate will have proven experience with HR, FI and Procurement modules and be highly skilled in performance management/tuning of Fiori and ABAP, including the successful completion of full lifecycle projects in a large/global SAP environment as a SAP Technical consultant.
In addition, you will demonstrate expertise in SAP and Fiori upgrades and have a solid understanding of workflows, security, SAP Authentication and Authorisation (including HR structural Authorisations). You will have proven experience building integrations to on premise and cloud base applications using different integration patterns (file based, Web Services/API, PI/PO) and integration products like Mulesoft or SAP Cloud Platform.
You will also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Expertise designing and developing SAP solutions using ABAP, UI5, OData, Webservices, SOAP/XML etc.
- Hands-on experience with SAP HANA. Expertise in code review and quality assurance
- Experience in building batch scheduling in a highly complex integrated environment
- Good understanding on shell and SQL scripting
- Hands-on experience with automation tools related to the SAP platform and automation testing
- API development using Kong or similar products
- Ability to work with Azure/AWS focusing on developing microservices
- Writing code in languages like JAVA, Python etc.
- Experience working with open source databases like postgres
- Test Management involving creating the test scripts, creating test data and executing the test scenarios for Unit/Functional and Regression testing
Just as important as all the above technical skills is your willingness to have an open mind and a “Can do” attitude, your ability to communicate effectively, step outside of your comfort zone and be part of NAB’s journey to become a top-notch engineering organisation.
Your new team
We know that life’s about more than money. That’s why we’re so driven to do great things in the tech and digital space. We are rapidly building top-notch data and analytics platforms in the cloud, with a new culture and ways of working; adopting FinTech start-up mentality and financial innovation. We are working more agile than ever, so that we can deliver a great banking experience to our customers.
We are proud to have dedicated $55 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
From education and volunteer leave to learning benefits and banking discounts, we offer access to a wide range of employee benefits.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s have a serious but informal chat about who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.