|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Based in Underdale
- Permanent Position
- ASX Listed Organisation
Downer's Road Services business unit is one of the largest non-government owned road services businesses in Australia. We operate from a network of over 50 depots and maintain more than 33,000 km of road. Our Business is involved in many exciting ventures within the civil road industry throughout the country.
We have an opening for a Project Support Officer to assist our pavement rehab business based in Underdale. This is your opportunity to hone your project support skills and gain an insight into the Civil Roads sector with an industry leader.
You will be keen to develop a career within Administration together with a motivated approach. The role will encompass;
- A customer service approach with a good understanding of customer needs and expectations
- Capacity to work accurately with attention to detail
- Good work ethic with a focus of teamwork, collaboration and support
- Planning and organisational skills
- A desire to learn database maintenance, tracking the progress of issues through to completion
- Proficient computer literacy with practical knowledge of MS Office
- The ability to build and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external clients & stakeholders
- Work effectively in teams to identify and improve processes
- Actively participating and supporting Zero Harm initiatives and strategies
WHAT WE OFFER
- Highly supportive, team orientated organisation
- A strong commitment to Zero Harm environment for all our employees and visitors
- Competitive remuneration with on-going training and support
- A career opportunity for working with an ASX listed company
We do not accept applications via email but for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notwithstanding the location of this position, all qualified Australian citizens and permanent residents from all locations are encouraged to apply.