|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are Australia's largest superannuation fund, here to help members achieve their best possible retirement outcome. Working with a wide range of stakeholders, we create meaningful value for members and our communities through our diverse workforce of highly competent and highly motivated employees.
Your new role
As the Finance Systems Lead, your role is to provide central administration for change requests to Finance master data, security and configuration to ensure consistent application by working closely with Financial Controls, Finance Business Partners and productions teams.
We are seeking an experienced Oracle system professional who is familiar with Oracle Cloud to be an essential member of the global team working with various departments and stakeholders across the company, and to support the day to day operations of the solution. To be successful in this role you need to be a passionate, inquisitive individual that possess a unique blend of skills across finance and systems functions
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Maintenance, documentation, and the ongoing development of the Oracle applications in all environments
- Maintaining and uplifting finance data quality leveraging Oracle Cloud applications and providing governance and oversight across any changes to Oracle applications
- Review, assess and assist in the overall management of metadata and rule changes related to chart of accounts, entities, system scenarios and custom members
- Ensuring successful and accurate data integrations from Oracle ERP, Oracle EPM and related systems which includes performing reconciliations to source systems
- Assist the Finance Business Partner team to manage the quarterly forecast processes, budget process, 3 year rolling forecast functionality
- Manage day-to-day operational issues on Oracle Cloud applications with the team, including management of outsourced service providers. Ensure all root cause issues are identified, understood and resolved effectively
- Provide oversight and governance across financial systems (Oracle Cloud), including supporting and translating the needs/requirements of all teams within the Finance function and business units, carrying out system change requests, conducting business analysis on systems and process improvements alongside management
- Understand and execute security changes in Oracle alongside IT, ensuring proper approvals are obtained and process followed
- Extensive experience working with Oracle (Oracle ERP Cloud and Oracle EPM Cloud) either in implementation or regular use, and experience with Oracle cloud reporting tools
- Proven experience as an administrator of Oracle Cloud Solutions
- Experience in full life-cycle project development: requirements, design, development, testing, roll-out to end users
- Strong system and process design skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Experience in vendor management through an outsourced operating model
- Ability to thrive and lead in a high-pressure environment undergoing a high level of change
- High level of written and verbal communication skills
What you will get in return
You will have the chance to work for a growing, dynamic and authentic business that values integrity and puts its members first, but you get a whole host of other benefits. A competitive salary is on offer and your benefits include genuine flexible working arrangements, discounted travel, income protection insurance and generous leave entitlements to name a few.
We put members first in everything we do and are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce that share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results, please apply now!
We are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce into an environment which is inclusive, embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you. All roles can flex at AustralianSuper and we're happy to discuss what this can look like for you.
Be Inspired, Be Bold, Be you
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.