|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are Australia's largest superannuation fund, here to help members achieve their best possible retirement outcome. Working with a wide range of stakeholders, we create meaningful value for members and our communities through our diverse workforce of highly competent and highly motivated employees.
Your new role
The Senior Investment Application Analyst will be responsible for supporting all activities within the Service and Operations team that pertain to enhancing, maintaining and supporting the existing platforms within the Investments department globally, this involves; level 1 and 2 Incident/problem ticket resolutions of business system issues, ensuring all outages are recorded and follow-up with root cause analysis with various teams (internal and external vendors and operating as part of a Global Team (London, Asia and US).
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- Troubleshooting and resolving Investment application issues and identifying appropriate support functions to remediate and resolve end user issues.
- Accurate and timely maintenance of service tickets and ensuring all customer interactions are accurately recorded and managed within the system
- Software testing, co-ordinate development and deployment of Investment application enhancements and release management
- Develop documentation, training materials and guides to support the use of technology
- Ensure Vendors adhere to AustralianSuper standards when performing Application implementation, testing and other commissioning activities whilst providing continuous quality service within agreed SLA
- Clearly and effectively communicate with Investment business users and Investment application vendors in relation to the status and progress of incidents and problems that impact the successful execution of daily operations
- 4+ years broad Investment & Investment Technology experience from within the Financial Service sector and more specifically Investment Management
- Demonstrated experience using service desk tools for managing incidents, service requests, knowledgebase, etc.
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Information Technology, or relevant TAFE qualifications
- Advanced technical knowledge, understanding and ability to troubleshoot, support, maintain and enhance business applications used in financial services such as; Blackrock Aladdin, Bloomberg etc.
- Superior Excel data modelling and VBA knowledge
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Stakeholders management skills both internally and externally with an ability to hold them accountable
- Leadership skills and capabilities to assist with the growth of the team
- Ability to engage with both non-technical and technical users to clearly explain, articulate and persuade
What you will get in return
In this role you will be able to learn, grow and assist with the growth of the team. You will have the opportunity to use your current knowledge while learning new skills across the broader Service and Operations function. Furthermore, you will have the chance to work for a growing, dynamic and authentic business that values integrity and puts its members first, but you get a whole host of other benefits. A competitive salary is on offer and your benefits include genuine flexible working arrangements, discounted travel, income protection insurance and generous leave entitlements to name a few.
We put members first in everything we do and are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce that share our values of Energy, Integrity, Generosity of Spirit and Excellent Outcomes.
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results, please apply now!
We are committed to the recruitment, development and support of a diverse workforce into an environment which is inclusive, embraces diversity in all its forms and is a place where you can be you. All roles can flex at AustralianSuper and we're happy to discuss what this can look like for you.
Be Inspired, Be Bold, Be you
Agencies please note: this vacancy is being managed directly by AustralianSuper's Recruitment team. We will contact our preferred agency partners should we require additional support. Thank you.