|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Use your passion and expertise to drive positive outcomes for our customers
- Join this high performing team
- We embrace diversity and inclusion at our core
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Consultant Home Owner Strategic Marketing to join our fast paced and performance driven Home Owner Marketing team.
You are an experienced commercial marketer who will be responsible for being the strategic lead in developing the Home Owner marketing plan with primary focus on supporting the Home Ownership Domain to drive acquisition volume through proprietary channels and meet key customer and financial targets. Strategy and planning will align to overarching Home Owner Strategy.
Specifically, you are to:
- Have a deep understanding of the customer segments and the business challenges/opportunities in the portfolio
- Develop and own the marketing acquisition plan and activation program for Home Lending to achieve revenue and retention targets, ensuring alignment with overarching Home Owner segment strategy
- Be the Marketing lead for new propositions in the category, including CVP development Align with the Home Ownership Domain and deliver against key portfolio priorities
What you will bring
In this role you need to have loads of passion and be a pro-active highly experienced marketing professional. You have a growth mindset, apply logic in dealing with complex problems and have superb senior stakeholder management skills. Tertiary qualified in a relevant field, you can demonstrate:
- Highly analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to synthesise complex information, connect the dots and tell a cohesive story
- Ability to influence at the senior stakeholder level
- Ability to lead and influence teams on key pieces of work
- Knowledge of financial services products and services
- Banking and financial industry experience
By joining this team, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & well-being benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.’