|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Be supported to learn and grow whilst developing the career you want
- Use your passion to support our customer and communities
- Make your impact in a highly engaged team
A career that gives you more
Your career at NAB is about more than money, it's about serving our customers well and helping our communities prosper. We currently have an opportunity for an Associate, Controls Uplift
This role supports the Controls Uplift team to drive NAB's Controls Transformation Agenda. You will assist with the creation of a centre of excellence for controls including the uplift of NAB’s Enterprise Controls capability, and help the team to develop and implement adequate control systems and transformation initiatives. You will be a part of a team that drives complex Controls Transformation initiatives across the enterprise to achieve a high degree of consistency from an end-to end process and controls perspective.
What you will bring
- Knowledge of risk management and compliance disciplines
- Experience in or good understanding of transformation and change management
- Ability to perform in a high performing team
- Practical approach to identifying and escalating issues
- Great time management, and ability to multi-task and adapt to changing priorities
- Experience of working in the Financial Services industry is highly desirable
As part of the Technology and Enterprise Operations Division, you will be a member of the Enterprise Controls and Processes team and play a key role in execution of the Controls@NAB strategy
By joining NAB, you are committing to putting our customers’ needs first every time. You will be ambitious for growth; always curious and learning from colleagues. You will speak honestly, always valuing the time and opinion of others. You will own your work, doing what’s right, even when it’s hard.
NAB, invested in you
We are committed to gender equality and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
We support our colleagues to be their best by offering a wide range of educational, financial, lifestyle, health & wellbeing benefits. For more information please visit here.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.
*Please note unsolicited CVs from agencies will not be accepted