|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Permanent role in NAB Markets
- Melbourne or Sydney based role
At NAB, it's all about our people reaching their full potential. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills through your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too.
About the role
Based in either our Melbourne or Sydney CBD offices and reporting to the Head of Business Initiatives & Planning the Senior Analyst role will support the delivery of Markets Strategic initiatives as well as the enablement of elements of the Markets Transformation Program.
Furthermore, the role is aligned to and supports Markets main strategic goal: “To be the #1 provider of AUD & NZD product solutions to NAB customers globally”.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Scoping and delivery of data analysis, metrics and reporting to optimise sequencing and measure progress toward execution of strategic initiatives of the business.
- Assist in Identification and propagation of commercial opportunities that arise from the implementation of Regulatory projects across Markets / MTP.
- Identifying opportunities for business improvement / automation / optimisations.
- Communicate effectively to ensure clear understanding of dependencies, deliverables and issues in order to meet and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Being agile to drive solutions quickly using the limited resources.
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others.
- Keep abreast of industry trends and directions in both business and technology, and an awareness of global developments.
You’ll hold a tertiary degree in a business or scientific / computational discipline and possess the ability to use technology to provide creative solutions and translate strategy into design to meet the business’s needs.
What we offer
This opportunity will give you exposure to a wide range of stakeholders at all levels of the business whilst being part of a team that is focused, hardworking and passionate about our shared vision to create the very best experience for our customers.
As the successful applicant you'll be rewarded with a structured career path within Markets that will see you working in a market leading team that provides a market salary, annual performance incentives, a flexible working environment and employee benefits such as education, volunteer leave and banking discounts. For more information please click here.
We are proud to have dedicated $70 billion to help address climate change, be recognised as a Gold employer of LGBTI Inclusion by AWEI, endorsed as an employer for Women by Work180, have an African Australian Inclusion Program, Grad Programs, and Traineeship and Internship Programs. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome diversity in the workplace.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status. Please note candidate screening and interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date of the job advert.