|Job Type:||Full Time|
Transport for NSW is the lead agency of the NSW Transport cluster. Our role is to lead the development of a safe, efficient, integrated transport system that keeps people and goods moving, connects communities and shapes the future of our cities, centres and regions.
We are responsible for strategy, planning, policy, regulation, funding allocation and other non-service delivery functions for all modes of transport in NSW including road, rail, ferry, light rail, point to point, regional air, cycling and walking.
We focus on improving the customer experience and contract public and private operators to deliver customer-focused transport services on our behalf.
We also lead the procurement of transport infrastructure and oversee delivery through project delivery offices and industry delivery partners.
- Join a team committed to putting People at the Heart
- Progressive organisation that supports flexible working
- Opportunity to make a real impact, shaping the future of NSW
About Sydney Metro
Sydney Metro is leading Australia’s biggest public transport infrastructure program; developing, delivering and operating a new world-class metro railway system for Sydney. Our multi-disciplinary team have set out to transform the way Sydney travels and shaping the future of Australia’s largest city. We are proud of what we have achieved so far and excited for the full vision of Sydney Metro to come to life.
Operations, Customer and Place-making
The Operations, Customer and Place-making team ensures Sydney Metro is equipped to deliver integrated, reliable, customer focused and efficient services. We manage large scale place-making projects, designing and developing thriving precincts where community members can gather, connect, shop, work and play. This team is also responsible to seek commercial opportunites within the Metro stations and the rail corridor, we call this Secondary Revenue.
Right now, we have an opportunity for a Secondary Revenue Manager to join us in the Operations, Customer & Place making / Property team.
The primary purpose of the role is to manage, assess and implement actions required for Sydney Metro to maximise net revenue from Secondary Revenue opportunities across all Sydney Metro lines. Examples of Secondary Revenue opportunities are: out of home advertising (OOH), vending machines, retail shops, pop up promotions.
The role will have a high degree of focus on OOH advertising as well as other the other Secondary Revenue opportunities. It provide advice to contribute to the organisation’s approach to Secondary Revenue streams, and will act as point of contact for external stakeholders for the development of solutions and exploring innovative opportunities in relation to Secondary Revenue.
What you will be involved in
- In consultation with internal stakeholders, contribute to the development of strategic approaches that enable identification of secondary revenue opportunities for inclusion in design in projects, and the creation of new revenue streams
- Develop and implement actions for a range of Secondary Revenue opportunities ensuring alignment with stakeholder requirements, government policy and Sydney Metro Secondary Revenue framework.
- Work collaboratively with design, operation, procurement and legal teams to manage Expression of Interests and subsequent tenders for secondary revenue opportunities
- Act as point of contact between Sydney Metro and key stakeholders through the implementation, delivery and operational phases of Secondary Revenue opportunities to promote proactive stakeholder engagement and facilitate problem resolution
- Provide advice and support to key stakeholders on operational issues, construction phasing and associated operating risks
- Manage allocated revenue portfolio contracts and commercial arrangements with a primary focus on driving revenue growth through contract performance and innovation.
- Monitor and manage supplier performance to ensure compliance with contracts and obligations
- Produce monthly reports, logs of incidents and other summary reporting in a timely manner to identify issues for discussion and resolution
You are a passionate/seasoned commercially focus professional. You are looking for an opportunity to work in an exciting and faced paced project based environment. You are able to manage complex implementation programs and deliver a project in tight time frames.
You have extensive experience:
- Managing Out Of Home advertising assets
- Working with multiple stakeholders
- Managing projects with tight delivery time frames
- Contract management –performance monitoring
Want to know more?
Salary and Benefits
The salary for this position is $135,898 - $152, 204 plus superannuation and leave loading.
For more information on Employee Benefits at Sydney Metro please click here.
Joining Sydney Metro, you’ll have access to a range of unique government benefits in a flexible work environment like no other. If you’re ready to step into this meaningful and rewarding role, we want to hear from you!
Find out more about Transport for NSW at https://www.transport.nsw.gov.au/sydney-metro
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit a resume and answer the pre-screening questions on the application from.
Note: The successful candidate may need to undertake background checks and criminal record checks.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Great people come from all walks of life. At Transport for NSW, we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve.
We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, cultural background, or sexual orientation.
For more information on how to apply for a role in the NSW Public Sector please click here
For any enquiries, please contact Amber (Talent Specialist) on Amber.Travers@transport.nsw.gov.au
Application closing date: 11:59pm, Monday 1st February 2021