|Job Type:||Full Time|
Transport for NSW is the lead agency of the NSW Transport cluster. Our role is to lead the development of a safe, efficient, integrated transport system that keeps people and goods moving, connects communities and shapes the future of our cities, centres and regions.
We are responsible for strategy, planning, policy, regulation, funding allocation and other non-service delivery functions for all modes of transport in NSW including road, rail, ferry, light rail, point to point, regional air, cycling and walking.
We focus on improving the customer experience and contract public and private operators to deliver customer-focused transport services on our behalf.
We also lead the procurement of transport infrastructure and oversee delivery through project delivery offices and industry delivery partners.
- Dynamic Continuous Improvement Opportunity
- Driven by enriching customer experience and operational efficiencies?
- Join a team committed to putting People at the Heart
At Transport, we’re passionate about making NSW a better place to live, work and visit. Our vision is to give everyone the freedom to choose how and when they get around, no matter where they live. Right now, we’re delivering a $57.5bn program – the largest Australia has ever seen – to keep people and goods moving, connect communities and shape the future of our cities, centres and regions.
About the team
We partner to provide sustainable strategies, solutions and services to enable our clients to deliver with confidence, Transport’s vision to make NSW a great place to live, work and play.
New challenges present themselves for a Manager with a proven Service Improvement background to drive continuous systems and service improvement across our Asset and Workplace division. Providing expert advice and managing the delivery of systems analysis, process improvements, service transition, and high quality analysis and reporting to deliver better business outcomes.
This role has 3 direct reports.
- Direct the development, management and implementation of fit-for-purpose facilities information systems, standards and processes.
- Lead the design and implementation of service improvement projects/initiatives.
- Manage the provision of accurate and timely information and reports on projects, service delivery and customer experience.
- Drive standardised, consistent, customer- centric processes with measurable impact on operational efficiency.
Please click here to view a copy of the position description.
You’re a collaborative and talented leader of people, service delivery and service improvement with a shared services background. You demonstrate stakeholder engagement expertise, decisiveness and drive to get things done.
Engaging and energetic you excel in your communication and presentation skills and proven experience in leading and developing large teams in a complex customer centric environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline, or demonstrated equivalent knowledge and/or experience.
- Demonstrated track record in delivering large-scale service improvement projects and initiatives including the automation of services and the development of a robust knowledge base.
- Demonstrated ability to build trust, influence and communicate effectively at both a strategic and operational level, applying a commercial and customer mindset, and creatively problem solving.
Joining Transport for NSW, you’ll have access to a range of unique government benefits in a flexible work environment like no other. If you’re ready to step into this meaningful and rewarding role, we want to hear from you!
Our Commitment to Diversity
Great people come from all walks of life. We are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce which reflects the community and the customers we serve. We actively promote gender diversity in our workplaces, the employment of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders and the employment of people with a disability. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, cultural background, or sexual orientation. If you need an adjustment in the recruitment process, please email the contact person for this role.
Salary and Benefits
This is a Transport Senior Service Manager level role offering an attractive remuneration package.
For more information on Employee Benefits at TfNSW please click here.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please submit your applications by hitting the 'apply now' link, include your resume and respond to the questions outlined during the application process.
For more information on how to apply for a role in the NSW Public Sector please click here.
For any enquiries, please contact Bryce Sait –firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications Close: 11:59 PM Sunday 24th January 2021