|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Partner with our Business Bankers and customers in this Home Lending role
- Opportunity to work within a growth area
- Exciting opportunity to grow the consumer lending book
A career that gives you more:
The Home Lending Business Banker works collaboratively with our Business Bankers to meet more of our customers lending needs, contributing to the delivery of Our Strategic Ambition. This opportunity provides a great customer experience that drives advocacy through understanding customer goals and providing appropriate solutions.
A typical day will include:
- Growing the consumer lending book through identifying and meeting customers’ needs and maximising customer retention
- Determining customers’ goals and aspirations through quality conversations and deepening customer relationships at every interaction
- Unlocking new home lending needs by identifying opportunities within existing portfolios, working with aligned Bankers to generate new referrals, local business generation activities and targeted marketing strategies and activities
- Ensuring the highest level of customer satisfaction and service is achieved by accurate and timely processing of all lending applications
Can I do this role?
To be successful in this role you will most likely be currently working as a Banker, Mobile Banker, Associate/Senior Associate and have a proven track record in building strong rapport with customers, identifying their needs and delivering great customer outcomes each and every time.
As the Home Lending Business Banker you will be a confident and enthusiastic individual with proven experience and accredited in secured consumer lending. You will be a highly results driven banker with an ability to build strong rapport with our valued customers.
NAB, invested in you:
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a diverse and inclusive workforce supported by our African Australian and Indigenous employment programs, Graduate and Trainee programs. We are proud of our LGBTI Gold employer status by AWEI, and our commitment to gender equality. We have committed $70bn in financing to help address climate change and provide 2 days of paid leave each year through our employee volunteering program to support community organisations.
If you think this role is the right fit for you, we invite you to apply. Let’s explore who you are and what drives you. We’d love to share our vision for the future of banking.
To be eligible to apply, you must have Australian or New Zealand citizenship or permanent residency status.