|Job Type:||Full Time|
USG Boral is looking for an experienced Warehouse Operator Day Shift reporting to the Site Manager. This role is responsible to providing exceptional customer service through the daily operations of the Service Centre, in accordance with the Company’s strategic plans, operating budgets, procedures, and policies.
This is a great opportunity to join our high performing business based in Derrimut | Victoria. If you enjoy being part of a team, and have a strong, organised work ethic, and are interested in a labor-intensive role, we want to hear from you.
It is critical to understand the importance of complying with Workplace Health & Safety Standards and follow protocol. Be passionate about learning new skills for career development opportunities. The role involves all aspects of working with customers to deliver customer-specific tactical solutions.
Some duties include:
- Manage all goods inwards/ outwards processes
- Manual make of daily order demand
- Stocktake functions and inventory control
- Maintain compliance with the Management System and relevant procedures
- Check and process orders with diligence and accuracy
- Ensure validity and compliance within our SAP system
- Maintain operational equipment and report any faults or damage to management
- Team player, attention to detail, time management, and organisation skills
- Forklift license
- Competitive salary
- Grow in a highly competent team environment
- Opportunity to work in a fun, high-paced, and safe work environment
If this sounds like you click to Apply o
*Please note, applicants must have entitlements to work in Australia, as part of the recruitment process, police and medical checks for security clearance pertaining to specific job requirements will be conducted for successful applicants.
About USG Boral:
Boral and USG's plasterboard and ceilings joint venture, USG Boral Building Products, brings together Boral's leading plasterboard manufacturing and distribution footprint in Asia and Australia with USG's world-leading building products technologies and strategic assets in Asia and the Middle East. The 50/50 joint venture leverages the two companies' iconic brands, complementary geographic footprints and technological expertise to deliver a unique portfolio of building products across 12 countries spanning Asia, Australasia and the Middle East.