|Job Type:||Full Time|
Boral Roofing (VIC) is seeking an experienced individual to join our team as a Contracting Supervisor (roofing). In this role, you will be responsible for supporting Boral’s Roofing objectives and strategies by ensuring our brand, product integrity, financial performance, and operational standards are maintained. You will manage all sub-contract tilers within the Roofing Contracting business labour to safely, profitably, install Boral roofing products/accessories to new residential homes in Melbourne and surrounding districts. You will also collaboratively work within the Boral roofing team to deliver on the business strategy, in accordance with Boral’s policies, procedures, and manufacturing capabilities, focusing on establishing & maintaining relationships with customers.
- Experience in some form of contracting work in the residential sector and preferably within the roof tile business
- Exposure to Contract management disciplines
- Strong ability to manage people and processes within the context of the construction contract
- Be energetic and ambitious for the organisation
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work autonomously
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Opportunity within the Roofing team in Springvale
- Permanent position available
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work in a team environment
- Organisation dedicated to health, safety and the environment
Boral is an international building products and construction materials group with three strong divisions: the high-performing, well-positioned materials business of Boral Australia; the fast-growing, 50%-owned USG Boral interior linings joint venture in Asia, Australia, and the Middle East; and Boral North America, a scaled and growing building products and fly ash business. With its headquarters in Sydney, Australia, Boral has approximately 17,000 full-time equivalent employees (including in JVs) working across over 700 operating sites in 17 countries.
Boral values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.