|Job Type:||Full Time|
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Sydney NSW, Australia; Melbourne VIC, Australia
- 3 years of relationship management experience in media, marketing or advertising.
- Experience in search and online media.
- Experience in Google Ads and Search Ads 360.
- Account management experience in online advertising.
- Experience successfully working with cross-functional teams and building relationships across internal teams.
- Ability to understand and absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience effectively.
- Excellent project management skills and ability to support scaled program management.
- Excellent execution skills, and ability to meet deadlines.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role, you will support the Search Ads 360 Agency Specialist across agencies and select customers to drive Search Ads 360 feature utilization and scaled agency programs, and train agencies across Search Ads 360 and Google Ads automation. As their trusted partner, you will proactively engage customers to map strategies and deliver Search Ads 360 resources to enable them to achieve their online search objectives using Search Ads 360. In this role, your projects may include technical assistance on business pitches, product implementations, advisory on campaign set up, delivery and optimizations, product upgrades, custom solutions and campaign reporting. You'll work on multiple projects concurrently, and help customers with product configuration and business process improvement, using a deep understanding of search products to provide solutions.
- Maximize the adoption and usage of Search Ads 360 across customer portfolio
- Support agency presentations and quarterly business reviews. Identify potential opportunities for new customers, and manage onboarding process
- Create relationships within customer organizations and act as first point of contact for customers around all key areas
- Manage scaled training programs, as well as bespoke trainings for select groups of customers
- Manage customers through product changes